Biddy Tarot

Saturday, March 01, 2008


Illustration Friday.
Here's my contribution for Illustration Friday
This weeks topic is LEAP.
I chose to upload this piece of art as i feel that often we do hold on to our hopes and dreams and cherish them dearly.
But we do sometimes need to be brave,
to be daring
and take a LEAP
out of our comfort zone
out the the dream zone
and bring a goals and dreams into the realms of the real
check your dreams firmly into the REALITY HOTEL and take a brave LEAP. :)


10 comments:

Regina said...

Beautiful illustration, especially the character's eye. And I agree with your sentiments - as artists, each of our creations is a leap of faith.

JAN said...

thank you so much

marina said...

great picture! Terrific colors!

Emila Yusof said...

Stunning!

Karen said...

Amen!

You are absolutely right!

van dyke said...

Thoughtful, very thoughtful. I like the choice of colors. Supports the idea of internal thinking. Her expression really draws you in. Nice work.

BLUEYEDUCKstudios said...

Jan ~ thank you for leaping into my blog world so that I have been able to leap into yours - a great site with great links :)


I am moved by the message in "Leap" - very significant to me right now :)

joy in the journey,
katey-D
pslam 46 ~ Be Still


www.blueyeduckstudios.etsy.com

Lorri said...

Wow, I love your illustration :)I'ts fabulous!
I must learn to draw!! LOL

Deb DiSalvo said...

ohhh........love this one!!!!

TonyaA said...

Great work on this one too. Your drawing skills are very good.