Thursday, April 10, 2008


ILLUSTRATION FRIDAY. Topic FAIL.
My poor Boston Terrier is feeling unloved and unwanted as he FAILED to get any comments and any bids.
is big dog eyes and appealing looks FAIL him..but i love him anyway
Here is my latest ACEO available here on ebay.
The Boston Terrier
Price starts at ONLY £1.99
for an original piece of art
2.5 x3.5 inches
created with watercolour pencils and acrylic ink and pigment ink
comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by me Jan Robson
The artist.

12 comments:

Hi I'm Laurie... said...

Awww...he's so sweet. Love your work!!

Dot said...

very cool doggie :)
thanks for the nice comments on mine!

Candace Trew Camling said...

I've had two boston terriers...I love them dearly, I always go bananas over BT illustrations, great job!

Catalina Alvarez said...

I love the boston terriers as well!
I love the way you draw his eyes.
Cata

Anonymous said...

What a cutie. Those are some soulful eyes!

Roberta said...

But he is so cute!
From his big sad eyes to his red collar!

Xanthe said...

AWWW so sweet.

I have a B&W Shih-Tzu, who looks at me like that!

Bearuh said...

how cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

anabellster said...

this is adorable! i love it. :)

Artbeat said...

Very cute thanks for the nice comment on my blog

Anonymous said...

simply adorable!

Anonymous said...

nice blog,I just give to you 2 click,
visit and click
thanks