Saturday, November 14, 2009


This is the Front page of my mini xmas album. I am still working on this one.I have almost got half way through it so far..I painted some chipboard letters with red a pink mix, acrylic paint and hand cut out a top note from a template i found (as i dont have a die cutting machine lol) so its not quite the perfect shape. This was also painted with the same pink/red acrylic paint and then misted with copper cosmic shimmer.
I then added a chipboard tree with pop dots to add dimension and some Imaginice flowers and bling. The flowers were misted again with a copper cosmic shimmer spray (the only one i have!!lol) ( crafting on a really tight budget here ladies lol!)







This tag was created out of cardboard painted with green acrylic paint..misted with my copper shimmer and papermania added and a imaginice flower and brad..all this crafting on a low budget..is driving me nuts lol.
wish we had a BIG LOTS or a MICHAELS or a TARGET..lol

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the tag! And I totally understand about not having access to good supply resources! We lived in the Virgin Islands for seven years, and all they had was a VERY small frame shop, with a small section devoted to arting. BUT, the reason I say this, is I DID find out that Dick Blick ships just about anywhere, and they do free shipping on certain price ranges. And they have everything you could ever find at Michael's or any of the other places. Check them out!

Tammy said...

It looks great!! I do the same, cut out my own shapes. I just bought my first "toy" and it only embosses ~ but I love it.

Lovely work ~ I'll be keeping an eye out to see what's new ;-).